It’s back and looking forward to celebrating its 30th Birthday. Northern Ireland’s favourite annual celebration of travel, tourism and caravan & motorhome will be packing the punters into the TEC Belfast over January 20-22, but why do so many people choose to kick-start their annual travel plans with a trip to the Holiday World and Caravan & Motorhome Show?
1. You never know who you’ll meet!
2. We all want to make our holiday pound go further.
3. This is the perfect place to shrug off the winter blues, with dreams of exotic escapes to every imaginable corner of the world.
4. Be first to find out what’s hot and happening.
5. Close to home, close to your heart?
6. Cruising float your boat?
7. Caravanning and mobile home fans will be in awe at the latest models as they roll off the production lines and into TEC Belfast.
8. Over 50 and rarin’ to roam?
9. All the world loves a lover, so small wonder that travel is top of the agenda when it comes to celebrating life’s most romantic moments.
10. You’ll find dream destinations close to home and right around the world at The Holiday World and Caravan & Motorhome Show, but it’s also a destination in itself.